Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Stressed at work

soab. Work is stressing me out. So much bs problems here and there. Bleh. All of that crap could have been avoidable - but there are problems that were unforeseeable.

Other than work, i haven't been working out - which is very bad. I should really start again - but i'm busy going home and catching Naruto! muhaha.. Ninja anime is coo.

Life is life.. same o same o.. been thinking about giving my car a 5 year birthday present of a full detail work. Also a new intake. It really needs some clay bar.

I don't want to work.. i wish i just had so much money that i wouldn't have to deal with work bs. Just.. just.. hmm.. So many shady ass people in the world. No wonder ppl can't get along.

Been trying to save some money.. but with no luck - money seems to be going alot towards plane tickets and food.. sigh. Been to busy to work on bjunkyard too - i have to:

1. Add sponsor banners
2. Yesasia Hot Deals
3. Change the site layout

I need to get more pro-active.. but it's so hard when i have 80% of my brain filled with work related issues and the other 20% for personal and gf related issues. May 16th :) - this just may break my last record..

Blah blah blah.. my mind is still clustered. Not sure what to type. I remember when i first came down to LA - i was so clear minded and knew exactly about everything and could write it down with no problems. I click on the archives from time to time and read those long ass blogs that i used to write. Hah!

What has life become.. i need to move. Or i want to move. Maybe i should really move in with my aunt. Hmm.. actually no, that's a bad idea. I don't want more burden on my shoulders. Then again - im being an ass huh? I should help family. Ugh.. what a dilemma.

Wwwwhhhaaattt evv eerrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment