Saturday, April 02, 2005

History of my Honda Prelude

Oh yeah.. i got $100 refund from federal and $19 from state. Blah.. not much compared to what other ppl got.

Anyways, i also got my $25 rebate from Western Digital.. i guess it wasn't a scam.. it's the first rebate i actually received. Took like 6 months to get it.. but yeh.

I also realized that i really didn't spend that much money fixing my car up considering what other kids do to their tiburons. I mean, all i had was lowering and strut bar.. and the CAI i got for free.. everything else was just light bulbs and clear turn signals. Oh yeah.. and the underbodykit which cost an arm and a leg.. but that still only equals to about $2000 or so.. which is very little compared to what some of these kids are spending. I guess i really kept it clean and simple like i wanted to.

Never got rims cuz i was too paranoid about ppl stealin them.. never got headers or exhaust cuz of getting cops attention. Hm.. well that was that. I'm looking at a few fixed up TL's.. and damn they look nice. I love the new headlight design.. so slick! I'm thinking if i ever do get one if i should drop it and put 18"s.. lol. OH boy.

Nah.. screw that. imma just ride the lude till it dies. Sell the useless mods - and ride it as my commuter beater car. RIGHT? hmm.. pae wants an element.. but ew.. that car just doesn't fit him right. I actually liked my sister's 4 door accord.. so comfortable driving that thing.

It's freakin 3am.. and i'm tired as hell. I need to sleep. Tomorrow (or today rather) i plan on getting a haircut.. returning a video and probably eat some food in Cerritos.

No comments:

Post a Comment