Monday, April 18, 2005

100 Day

Good times in San Jose..

1. Benny Hanna's..
2. Fish Market
3. Ing.. Good service

I couldn't do any of the things i needed to for my car.. :(
Parents threw away my stock struts.. so can't raise the car back up.
Parents lost a bunch of parts of the stock intake so can't do that either.

Now i'm just going to have to keep the car lowered and probably get a short ram intake from AEM.. and get rid of this Nakayama copy crap.

I installed my sisters Kenwood Mp3 double din on my car.. which was on the camry. My parents don't need that crap.. so i put the stock radio back on for them. Now i can finally play mp3's.. muhaha. Even though i'm getting greedy and want a DVD/Navigation now.. it's coo. Whatevers.

Home is the same o..

I guess i won't be selling the car anytime soon.. i guess i'll try to fix the lil problems and live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment