Thursday, April 07, 2005

100 Day soon

James, that was ONE long ass comment. Thanks.. it was a good read. You should start your own blogger. It's a nice way to get things off your chest as you type it all out.

Anyways, bjunkyard.com got a brand new facelift thanks to jet. Still missing many components.. but those will be added soon. The arcade is freakin addicting. Trying to beat other ppl's scores.

I plan on going back up north next weekend.. gotta take my car and do this and that..

1. put stock intake
2. put stock shocks/springs
3. put stock shift knob/boot
4. put stock turn signal corners
5. remove honda straps
6. get V1 Box and sell it
7. Put all dome lights and parking lights back to normal


Been thinking about what to do with my car for a while now.. a little stressed out about it.. not sure why but it's buggin.

Adam is going to Hawaii with his family on 5-16 to 5-21 i think.. and my parents are going to China/Korea end of April.. wow everyone is going traveling. YoungHoon is getting married May 21st, but i most likely can't go.. it'll just be too much work for me to have to go up there 3 weeks in a row. You see May 16 is my 100th day with Sunny then on the 31st is a piano recital i must go to.

Damn should i take out the sub?.. hmm.. was thinking about putting my sister's old Kenwood on my car too. What to do.. what to do.. bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment