Thursday, January 13, 2005

Out with old friends

Monday, saw Simon, James, Jay, and Pae.. it's been a really long time since all of us got together to have a drink. Jay is busy with work, and doesn't kick it with us anymore.. James lives in uplands, Simon lives in Hollywood, and i see Pae once in a while. 2 years ago we were all so much closer. I think i drifted away a bit too though.. been trying to be a good boy and i don't go out at all these days.

I also went to check out the apartment i found on rent.net and the place looked better on pictures than it did in person. I kinda want to move there as it doesn't seem too bad. James said we should check out a few other places though. I'm not sure when he plans on moving out of his place.. i have to give me 30 day notice to my landlord too. Hmm.. decision, decisions.

Didn't do much Tuesday.. I can't even remember what i did tuesday.. ugh. My brain.. memory is going all bad.

Wednesday i went to church had a good learning experience as i did not fall asleep this time. Got new motivation to keep attending.

Today, very busy at work.. time passed by pretty fast today. Good stuff.. i wish everyday was like this. It doesn't become a drag.

No comments:

Post a Comment