Monday, January 03, 2005

2005 New years resolution

2 nights ago was very interesting for me. After talking to a friend, i decided i want to set my life straight to what it used to be. I think i'm at the point in my life where i already tried all the things i wanted to do and i understand why my parents always warned me about those things. I obviously regret many things i did, (or sinned) if you believe in the Bible.

I met someone i can really connect with, and found new hopes in life.
Funny how you think, "gee i'm never gonna find anybody.. i give up".. then BAM.. out of nowhere, when you're not even searching, it pops in your face. Then you become a contradiction.. and ppl point fingers at you.

I prayed to God 2 nights ago. Talked about how i acknowledge all my sins and will change my life to not commit them again. Technically i started living this good life since the end of January of 2004, i quit a lot of things during those months and only concentrated on finishing school and my job. Talking to God and explaining myself and knowing that he was listening was a true blessing. I repented my sins.. i will live the rest of my life in the principles that are in scripted in the verses of the Bible. Hm... maybe i shouldn't get ahead of myself.. I will try to live a good life. Since i AM imperfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment