Monday, January 10, 2005

Looking for a new Apartment

I was born this day 24 years ago.. how time flies.

After the ridiculous amounts of soju i drank on Thursday, friday was another story. After eating dinner, i had to meet up my sister and her husband who came to LA for a pitstop before heading over to Indiana. We had dinner at a BBQ place.. and yet again, i ate a grip load of food. STUFFED like a freaking Pork. I couldn't breath cuz i ate so much.

Saturday, i rested and watched TV all day.
Sunday, i rested and watched korean videos all day.

Today is my birthday, and am here at work.. workin. I stopped by the Apartments for rent here in Fullerton, and they weren't all that great. Maybe because of the weather? But yeah... i should shop some more before deciding. NOt even sure when James will be able to move out. I'm sure he has a lot of things on his mind he has to take care of first before he knows for sure when he can move out.

No comments:

Post a Comment