Thursday, January 20, 2011

Song of the Day: Edith Piaf - Non Je ne Regrette Rien

Was watching Running Man and came across this song. I remember listening to this song in a drama once and remember liking it. Anyways, got a cup of joe and listened to it on a drive in the middle of the night.

The song will be more enjoyable if you know the meaning.. so here's a rough translation in English:

No, nothing at all
I do not regret anything at all (x2)
Either the good that has been done to me
or the evil
everything is equal to me
no, nothing at all, no
everything is paid, swept away, forgotten
I don't care about the past
With my memories I lit the fire
My pains, my pleasures,
I don't need them anymore
My love stories are swept away
with their sadness
swept away forever
I'm starting anew
no, nothing at all
Because my life, my happiness, today everything begins with you

No comments:

Post a Comment