Sunday, November 28, 2010

Celebrity Review: Lim Su Jung 임수정


So yeah.. i stumbled upon the entire series of "I'm Sorry I Love You" (which is 16 episodes) today.  I've already watched it, but forgot enough of the storyline to make it seem like it's my first time.  LSJ is so dang adorable! 

If you haven't watched this K-Drama.. then go DL it - cuz it's one of my favorites.  She was born 1980 7.11 - but she still looks so young.  She has a couple of movies out, "Cyborg but Okay" - and - "Sad Movie", which are two that i've watched.  "Cyborg but Okay"  she co-stars with Bi and it's a so-so movie and not really worth watching.  "Sad Movie" on the other hand was pretty good.

"I'm Sorry I Love You" also features some top name stars like So Ji Sup and Suh Ji Young.

No comments:

Post a Comment