Friday, July 23, 2010

Window Tints + Working Out

Got my windows tinted today at a local shop here in Bellflower.  The shop is run by a young Korean fella - honest and hard working.  Charged me $130 for 5 windows which is a decent price for the quality/effort he put into the work. 35% in the rear, 50% in the front.  I did not want a limo tint - so it's not super dark, but neither is it super light.  Love it.  Here's the info:

Alondra Car System & Tint




Also got a free service from a local Lexus dealership because of the service manager's pure ignorance and stupidity.  I went in asking for a C-Best setting change - and she had no idea what it was.. big surprise.  Anyways, i argued for a bit and she goes off to talk to a few mechanics and comes back embarrassed knowing she got pwn3d, and comped me the service for free.  Saved myself $60.

Lastly, this is a note to myself, but i began a 6 month exercise program to get back in shape.  Official date i started on this regime was:

Start Date: June 10, 2010
End Date: November 10, 2010

Hopefully by November, i will have shed my goal.  Current routine includes a 2 hour workout:

1. 40 minutes on treadmill.  Goal 3 miles
2. 15 minutes abs
3. 25 minutes weights.  Leg presses, Flat bench press, Curls
4. 30 minutes swimming.  Goal 10 laps
5. 10 minutes sauna

1 comment:

  1. Patterns Arrive Ready to Install and from 5%, 10%, 20%, 35%,and 50% Light Transmissions.Scrape off any glue still on the glass, spraying the area with water as it dries out.

    ReplyDelete