Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Volume of Blog Posts by Year/Month

Looking back at the number of blogs i made since 2002 is quite interesting. From the looks of it, i had the most interesting year in 2004, which makes sense.  That was the year i started going out with the girl that eventually rip my heart out.  Then i hit rock bottom in 2009 with just 8 blog posts.. what a joke.

Looks like i'm making quite the comeback though, turning my life around after a depressing few years.  I've already written more in 2010 than 2006 - 2009 combined. 

Been thinking about a new phone when my contract ends in August 30, 2010.  I still have 1.5 months left so it's too early to tell since more phones may come out.  I'm thinking about switching carriers with the exception of T-Mobile.  Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon are all candidates and the deciding factor will most likely be the phone.

Sprint's HTC Evo keeps looking better and better - considering the 4G network. 

AT&T's iPhone 4G looks great and has some nice functionality, but the antenna problem and the lack of 4G support makes me say "meh".

Verizon's Motorola Droid X which is supposed to come out soon looks pretty good.  I thought about the HTC Incredible but i didn't like the back of the phone.

I think i should wait for more phones to come out in 4G, as i will be stuck with this phone for the next 2 years and i don't want to be stuck in a 3G situation.  What i really want out of the phone are the following:

1. 4G Network capability
2. 6MP+ camera with a fast "Load" time.  I hate sitting there waiting for the camera to load to take a picture
3. 720p 30fps+ HD video recorder
4. Relatively small and slim phone.  Aesthetically attractive like the iPhone
5. Docking station charger (since i use my phone as my room clock/alarm)
6. Accurate and responsive touch screen

No comments:

Post a Comment