Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Moving Sale!

Probably not the place to post classifieds, but i'm going to be selling stuff really cheap.  I'd like to give anybody in bjunkyard that lives in NY first dibs if interested.

I have a Philips 42" HDTV 1080p.  It's 2 years old and works perfectly.  I will throw in my HTPC that has 300 gigs of movies.  All cables and connections comes as well. $600

iKea black satin wood finish bed frame with Queen size mattress (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S79849844).  Cost me $330, selling for $150.

iKea futon (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S69830034).  Cost me $250, selling for $100

I also have a few things i may just give away.  Fan, iKea tables, Dishes, Wine Glass, Never used utensils.

3 comments:

  1. lol, i see most of ur blog entries were made during work hours

    ReplyDelete
  2. lothariandru12:30 PM

    Hey Bronx, it's Dru. I'm actually thinking of moving from Brooklyn to the city soon, so I might be in interest with some things.

    Btw, we should at least have a drink in KTown or something before you leave for Cali. :D

    ReplyDelete