Monday, January 01, 2007

Hi to 2007!

Wee.. First post of 2007

These days i've been busy taking care of Kev and Ofra's pets at their home while they are in Minnesota with Kev's folks. Chloe and Zoey are so cute.. the kitties are actually nice too these days.. i guess they miss kev and ofra.



Made a few mistakes here and there pre-2007 which i shouldn't have done.. but it's a new year right? A new start and new opportunities. Had sum fights with my parents regarding stuff i hoped they didn't know. The funny thing about life is.. ppl like being nosey.. im guilty - gossip is fun. But when your the target it's not as fun.

The bible says, dont' judge others, because if you do - that makes you a judge which in God's eye is bad because only God himself is Judge over mankind. I've been judged many times.. and it sucks.

Anyways, i've been so independent in my life, that i don't like ppl butting in and making things worse, or getting caught in the web of my life and getting hurt. My parents were hurt cuz they got all up in my business.. i didn't want that to happen again so i kept secrets and they found out and got angry cuz i didn't tell them.. bleh. pos life huh?

I haven't been eating well lately.. maybe once a day cuz i don't have an appetite and mom doesn't cook for me.. mostly cuz im not in the same time zone as they are.

It's 2007 so time to make a few resolutions:

1. yes you guessed it .. loose weight
2. be a good christian
3. get your life straight and wake up on time and sleep on time
4. play less wow

No comments:

Post a Comment