Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I Have a Cold

HI Carolee.. been ages since i've talked to you. Hope you have a safe happy holidays. Thanks for leaving me a comment.

The mamoth trip was fun.. although the 2 days after coming back wasn't so nice.

Yesterday i was REALLY sore.. AND had this crazy cold. I had body aches and chills most of the day and should have been sleeping at home instead of working. Anyways, i went home and just straight to bed. Slept for 16 hours straight.. and my body seems to be doing a little better now.

I got this migraine.. and my body is still sore and having lot of mucus built up around my throat. I don't like being sick.. feel so vulnerable. Stupid little virus the size of a pinto is pwng me.

I came to work around 12 today cuz i was sick and busy resting. Ditched work and went to watch Nardia.. that movie was ok.. hated the children acting.. the acting was lame. Good thing i watched the matine cuz it was only $7.

I should go home soon.. i need more rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment