Friday, October 07, 2005

I'm a Nerd

As James so clearly point out, i'm a nerd.

I think i've been a nerd all my life..

Symptoms:

I love computers
i can fix a computer
i know more about computer programming than i have girls phone #'s
i like star trek voyager
BSG is hot because of Grace Park
I play computer games for a living
A day w/o my internet is a day lost



Sum tite shows have been roaming around these past seasons and it makes life good.. so great watching other ppl suffer on TV.. that makes your life less irritating.

I forgot to include Entourage.. that show is bomb too. I wonder how much of it is real.

Life is busy.. been going to meetings or trying to at least.. and work is hectic since i am now responsible for everything while boss tries out a new business blue print.

Its weird but whenever i come to work early.. boss is always late. When i come to work late.. boss is always early. Sigh. I can't make a good impression this way. I shoulda just came to work late today!! ugh. coulda slept in.

No comments:

Post a Comment