Monday, February 14, 2005

Lonely Vday

Work was pretty busy today.. got a lot done i think.
It's valentines day today.. i miss my baby. Stupid vday had to be on a Monday.. lol.

I don't mind though, she's coming down in mid March. Gotta plan things out for her. I realized after watching Harvard Love story that she looks a lot like Kim Tae Hee.. you might think i'm crazy.. but seriously.

I've been getting dandruff for the first time in my life this winter.. and it sucks. Seriously can't wear black. I've been using Head & Shoulders for a week now, and it seems to be working. I think i get this intense dry skin because of the hot shower i take in the morning + the dry weather outside.

My cousin Romina is very sick.. doctor said she doesn't have much time left in this plane of life. I know i will see her again. God is with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment