Friday, February 18, 2005

I'm too polite..

I've been going to sleep late these days.. and waking up late. UGH.. not a good habit. Got so much shit i want to do though after work.. and not enough time.

I literally work from 9:30am to about 8:00pm almost everyday.. is that like 10+ hours? Geez.. didn't even realize it. But work athmosphere is good - doesn't seem like that long so i'm chillin it.

Today, i ate too much once again (i never learn) and i have a stomach ache. ARG. Also had to sit through this guy talk for like 3 hours about how Korea is so great, and historic events that took place in East Asia. Also had to listen to him tell me how i should live my life. That wasn't fun.. i will hate Jimmy for inviting me! and Adam for telling me i should go in front of them. Can't believe that foo suggested we go, and made Jimmy pay.. wtf?

No comments:

Post a Comment