Sunday, April 05, 2015

Beachbody Insanity Workouts

Man, I'm sick of going through these yo-yo diets. I keep going up and down like Chandler on Friends. But through this journey I've learned a lot about living a healthy lifestyle with hundreds of hours of reading, researching, and self experiments. It's interesting when you find out what you've been doing correctly / incorrectly in the past and ways to improve the methods. This time is for real, once I get back to the physical goal I've set for myself - it's time to not yo-yo back up.

April 1st, I've started on the Beachbody Insanity work outs with Shaun T. Along with a healthy diet of mostly protein and fruits - the next 60 days will be tough. I am drenched in sweat after the workouts and can safely say there are some minor results already. The huge article I've been writing about the secrets to loosing weight will be posted up soon. Possibly after the 60 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment