Thursday, January 02, 2014

Drama Review: You who came from the stars



Wooo Jun Ji Hyun is back to the small screen. She completely kills it (in a good way) the lead character. Good drama - I'm on episode 6 and can't wait for next week!

Synopsis: An alien comes to earth 400 years ago and gets stranded on earth. After 400 years he meets a reincarnated version of his first love and the story unfolds.

Rating: 9/10.

On a side note i've also been watching The Prime Minister and I with Yoona from SNSD. Show sucks.. bad acting and cheesy script. Been contemplating on why i keep watching it and realize that shit.. it's Yoona.. LOL. Now if Taeyeon started acting i would probably watch just about anything regardless of how bad it was. Not sure why she hasn't started yet.

Out of the blue I just realized I've been thinking about my top 10 celebrities in Korea.

1. Kim Tae Hee
2. Son Yeh Jin
3. Tae Yeon (SNSD)
4. Yoona (SNSD)
5. Park Hyomin (T-ara)
6. Song Ji Hyo
7. Hyeri (Girls Day)

You must be wondering.. why isn't Hyori on that list? WTF. She's married.. and did not age well. But yeah she's married. Those are all the ones I can think of. Why is so and so not on this list! This is my list. Go make your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment