Friday, August 30, 2013

New Toys!

Once every couple of months i splurge on a list of things i've wanted to buy. Finally got around to a few.

Earmes replica chair. The original costs about $600+. Got these open box replicas at a local warehouse for $120. These chairs have lumbar support and should help my posture and back. Love the contemporary look too!



Logitech K750 solar powered keyboard with chiclet keys. I've wanted the aluminum apple keyboard for a while, but they don't have a wireless version with the numeric keypad. Had to settle for the Logitech. It's wireless and solar powered. No batteries. Ever! Additionally i picked up the Logitech M510 wireless mouse. Big upgrade from my previous mouse. More DPI = more accuracy on the screen. The biggest plus was the USB dongle that comes with most wireless logitech products now. It's a tiny piece that plus directly to the USB. No wires = less clutter.



Feenix Collection mouse pad. I was originally going to get a desk pad from office depot, but figured I wanted something more designed specifically for a mouse. It's made out of plastic so it doesnt have the resistance of most cloth mouse pads or leather, but it's smooth and responsive. So far so good.



Sescom A/B switch. My other A/B switch i got from Radio shack was having issues. I picked this baby up from BH Photo and the sound quality went up. No interference and no back noise. Loving them. If you switch between headphones and speakers often, i highly recommend these, instead of always plugging / unplugging your headphones.



I also picked up Command Cable plugs that will help hide all the wires around my desk, along with a Blue Lounge Cablebox that will hide all my wires from under the desk. I haven't got around to setting it all up. I may just wait until i get a new desk which is next on my list. I'm looking at the Conference table by Galant from IKea at the moment.

Lastly, i may have to wait until Cyber Monday, but i'm pretty sure i'll pick up the Sager NP8235 this year.

----------

On another note, I have not been able to work out since Wednesday. My body is completely sore and i can barely move right now. I must have been really out of shape. I'm going to try again starting Monday. I have been eating better though. Brown rice and chicken.

Reboot. Restart. Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment