Sunday, June 26, 2011

New Layout and History of Bjunkyard

Summer is here, and it's been about 1 year since bjunkyard's last layout. I was personally getting tired of the Hyolee/Luffy image and decided it was time for a change. The background image and color changed. The darker scheme should be easier on the eyes.

The overall width of the content increased by about 30 pixels. You may have also noticed that the top menu bar now includes some additional links and the color changed. I have added some personal stuff like my picasa, youtube, facebook, and twitter accounts (twitter/facebook are on the side menu). If you need to get in touch, you know how to find me.

The "about me" section is complete. You can check it out here. It features a lengthy history of how this site started and became it's current form.

No comments:

Post a Comment