Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Rank 1.. Wut!


Ok.. I am bragging.  Rank 1 in 1v1 and 2v2 in the top division of sc2.  Ratio may not be that great, but been fighting very good players.

In other news, i randomly found out my ex.. the one that ripped my heart out.. was right in my neighborhood mid August.  Probably a good thing i did not run into her.  But when i found out today.. gosh.. stressful.  Can't really describe all the emotions i felt.  Pain.. curiosity.. confusion.. i really need to move on.  I thought i did, and i believe i did.  This was just a relapse.  Thank god for 24 Fitness - i went to work out and got some of that stress out.  Just when things were going good for me.. she pops out of nowhere and breaks my balls. 

Oh well - i honestly doubt i'll ever run into her again.  If she even has the slightest sympathy in her heart she should just stay put in the East coast.  Get out of my head. 


Also i will be returning Tight! thermogenic pills back to GNC.  It's good they have a 30 day money back guarantee.. this stuff did not work.  I'm trying to slim down, but i'm gaining A LOT of muscle mass.  My arms and shoulders are getting big.  My pants are fitting very loose however, so at least i know i'm loosing inches in my waist even though the scale says otherwise.  The best part so far, is i can wear my Gucci belt that didn't fit for the longest time. 

Honestly, i have been getting discouraged because i haven't been able to reach my weekly goals, but i should stick to it.  I still have till the end of October which give me around 50 days.  아자 아자 파이팅~!

No comments:

Post a Comment