Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Life Sucks.. Does Yours?

What a day.. i could not sleep last night, i kept shivering and could not stop thinking bad thoughts. Life is sucking at the moment - and can't really put my thoughts into words. What is the purpose of living is what i've been pondering.. why? Work.. eat.. work.. sleep.. isn't that the life most of people in the world? What joy comes from all of this shit? What is YOUR joy? What makes you want to continue living? I usually don't do this.. and i think all of my life i have considered suicide maybe three times counting today.



Life sucks.. just dying and not having to worry about bills, work, relationships seems like such an easy way out right now. I don't believe in the afterlife - i think when ppl die they just die.. sounds so tempting.

Does an investment of almost 4 years just crumble in a single day? Sure seems like it. What the fuck am i doing with my life.. i honestly have no one to blame but myself.. i put myself in this position and now im stuck here. I'm loosing my will to go on, living, working, and blah. Wow life sure is sucking. Life sucks in general don't you agree? Why do some ppl just have it better than others? What is the point in living this endless cycle of repetition?

I can't stop thinking about this fucking messed up life of mine. I just want to die - go into my endless pit and rest in peace. I wasn't prepared.. came from left field and straight into my heart like a spear with 1000 sharp edges.

There's no use in thinking this way huh? Life will go on.. doesn't matter what i think. I'm loosing words to type.. just speechless - how can she do this to me? Another broken heart - another chapter in my life closed. I must find the strenght and move on.. but it's so hard.

I reminisce the way i felt like this before.. but then i had friends i could talk to and rely on. Not this time, i'm so lonely and in despair.

I need a drink..

2 comments:

  1. hey, i'll have a drink with you... online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:13 PM

    A few years ago I used to visit bjunkyard all the time to check out the latest kpop. Then I kind of got out of the habbit of checking it. Today I was watching the latest hyori video on youtube and decided to check out bjunkyard, but unfortunately it had gone. I managed to track down this blog instead.

    Damn dude, sounds like that girl really ripped your heart out of your chest. Believe me I've been there brother ! All I can say is it gets easier as time goes by.

    Look on the bright side you are still young, and life is full of opportunities. And california is full of hot girls !

    Anyway, take it easy. And greetings from Auckland, New Zealand !!

    ReplyDelete