Sunday, July 22, 2007

Best Ramen You Will Ever Eat

Been a while since my last update.

What's new with me.. what have i been up to? I can't remember. I know i work 5 days and 40 hours a week. Pretty busy.

I tried to get my windows tinted and a door ding fixed this weekend, but everyone is closed! Ugh.. they only work M-F from 8-4.. WTF.. how do they expect a working middle class to get this shit done? Anyways, the places that were actually open were looking for $300 for tinting 5 windows.. what a rip off. In LA u can do it for like $125.


I went to the District Convention held in Mira Loma every year, and it was nice. I was part of the drama class and here's a pic of full makeup and costume.





I guess the big thing this month was that i got a navi for my lude. It looks pretty sick. I was planning on showing a better version video of what it looks like on the car, but got lazy.



And here is a video of the best ramen in the world!



Oh what else.. it's hot as heck these days here in Santa Clara.. thank goodness i work in an office with full blown AC.

I also gave up on the idea of the Lexus GS.. if u haven't figured it out by now. I think i'll just drive the prelude for another 2 years (if not longer) and buy a new car then. I might change my mind again.. lol who knows.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:51 PM

    Is that Made in Hyolee DVD ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:52 PM

    dude, where is that ramen place at?

    ReplyDelete