Wednesday, May 09, 2007

My New Job @ News Corp.

I guess i should talk a little about my work. I work as an Ad Effectiveness Analyst for New Corp. (Fox). Fox recently bought, IGN, and the whole sisterhood companies, that include Gamespy, Rotten Tomatoes, and so on. I analyze data from campaigns on Myspace and see how to maximize profitability for our customers. It gets pretty interesting.


Below are pics from work. I took them with my camera and they came out better than i expected. I kinda wanna work for IGN cuz as u see in one of the pics, their cube has a big 32" Plasma TV with Xbox 360, PS3, etc.. i bet they get to play games all day and write reviews on them.

The other empty cube is mine.. i love the dual monitor setup im doing with my docking station. The company is located in Brisbane so the view from the 4th floor is sweet!

We have a really nice break room with ping pong tables and a full arcade.







1 comment:

  1. oh, so u got the job! kewl! let's go out 'gain sometime. i mean, heh... it's on me. it's not a "u got a new job, take me out" thing. ha ha. 노! 래! 방!!!

    ReplyDelete