Thursday, August 03, 2006

Los Angeles to Santa Clara

Yeah.. home is good. Free rent.. free utilities.. house is nice and cool cuz of the A/C.. free internet and mommy does the dishes/cook. Although i still do my own laundry the general things that used to be a hassle are gone. Haven't really noticed anything different.

I think i finally finished with the move. I paid all my dues, changed (i think) all the addresses and unpacked everything here at my folks place. Everything i brought amazingly fit.. maybe cuz 1/2 of it was clothes.



Im still jobless.. my dad actually wants me to open up a Subway or Quiznoz restaurant. I dunno.. i gotta think about that. Other than that - i have a bad liver. Did i mention this? Anyways, for the past 4-6 years, i've been drinking too much, eating too much fast food and getting WAAYY too much stress. This caused a bad sore on my liver. I get tired often and even the slightest pressure on my belly it hurts.

So.. i've had to quit a lot of things. No more fast food. Mcdonalds, Burger King, Jack, In&Out.. bleh.. all no good. No more Ramen.. these are actually the easy parts. It's good that i won't eat these anymore cuz i need to diet anyways.

The hard part is no more alcohol.. booohoo.. can't drink at all.

Lastly i gotta take it easy for a month or two.. and not get stressed out.

Now, i gotta finish that damn application for Naturalization and go to Fry's and get a wireless dsl modem. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment