Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Korea Power Music and Fav. TV Shows

It's been a while since i updated.

Been busy with the new store in LA.. i'm located right next to the Colisseum now.

I got free tickets to the Korea Power music festival for this friday - anybody wanna go? I got 4 tickets. It's right next to my work too.. haha.. i can practically walk there.. but i wouldn't since i'd probably get robbed in the street.



so what happened the last few weeks? Well let's see.. quite a lot actually.

Weekend of March 3rd went to Big Bear with James.. it was abrupt and very poorly planned but oh well. It was interestingly boring and fun at the same time. Ugh. I ended up paying for the cabin with my credit card.

Weekend of March 10th went to eat dinner with work ppl - went to Olive and GuRim.. ppl were passed out and once again i ended up using my cc on a few things. UGH. Crown Special is not cheap at these places. And they charge an arm and a leg for munchies.

March 13th i filed my taxes and paid IRS.. $1100 for Federal and $350 for State. OMFG. That is so much money.. It feels like all the money i saved up just vanished in the last 2 weeks. I gotta be more careful - this totally sucks. I coulda used that money to buy a DVD/Nav for my car.

I've been watching "24" the TV show religiously.. as all of Jack's friends are dying. Except for Cloe who they keep alive for unknown reasons, she's not that hot.. and her character is a bitch. They made the fat Lynn die as a hero, and Jack's best friend dies cuz his an idiot showing mercy. Edgar.. the fat nerd also dies.. he was probably the most tragic.

Been watching Korean dramas when i get the chance - and Naruto every Fri. But that's the extend to the things i watch these days. Battlestar Galactica and Smallville have been put on hold cuz i lost interest and don't have enough time.

I almost died the other day by falling off a ditch on the road. There is a "8" shaped entrance to the freeway that i was taking at 50mph cuz i got new tires - then all of a sudden i saw sand on the road and was going too fast to stop. I ended up loosing my back end and making a 180 during the turn, i couldn't drift properly because of the bad surface. Car ended up right on the edge of the ridge and it almost fell.. it all happened in slow motion as i kept thinking my car was gonna be totalled and not really thinking about death.

The same night, i went to payless and got $10 shoes that look like Addidas.. hah nice. Cross Trekkers.
I also returned the shitty diet pills i bought - and got Hydroxycut Hardcore.. $55 pills.. expensive - but we'll see if it's worth it.

That's pretty much all of what happened i guess - i did go to Prive and it was nuts and balls.. sucked pretty bad. I'm always waking up at 5am.. so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment