Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Congratulations Brian and Soo

Was talking to pae today about how i spent $1700 on a computer today.. it's been 10 months since i bought it but dang.. i realized that was a pretty expensive impulse purchase.

I had to buy a new computer either way because mom wanted a new computer so i gave her my old one - but ddaanng.. coulda done a lot with that kind of money.

The fans on my computer are getting dusty.. i should clean them but i'm so lazy. Computer runs fine - but once in a blue moon it will reset by itself. There are two obvious reasons for this.



1. Not enough power from my 500W rated PSU.
2. Overheating my CPU

I doubt it's #2.. so my guess is i don't have enough power juicing my system sometimes.

I need to put more oil in my car.. gosh that 2.2L Engine eats up so much oil! I want a new car.. but probably won't get one for another 5 years. I have no money.

Oh yeah.. on a good note - SUNG promised me to give me give Gixxer600 when he buys himself a 1000. He got the 600 from a friend for $1200.. own3d! That is such a steal. I got to ride his bike and it felt so good being back on a saddle. I sure miss the excitement that comes from riding a motorcycle.

Brian proposed to Soo the other day.. they probably gonna get married sometime next year. Ivy is getting married.. Brian is getting married.. gosh.. wedding bells keep rigging. Everything and they're mother are getting married these days.

There is a new drama out called LULU Princess and it's pretty funny. HAH. Kim Eun Jung is a good actress.. she overdoes it sometimes - but still takes guts doing things she does.
Gosh i don't know where i've been spending all my money but my cc bills keeps coming out to $1000 a month. Ugh.

I'm 24.. going on 25 pretty soon.. thinking of doing a drastic change soon. I want a better paying job so i can buy a house or something. I wanna ask my dad if he'll just give me one of the houses he bought.. and i'll pay the mortgage.

You know who i miss? PUSHA.. i miss pusha. That little pooch is so cute.. wonder if she still remembers her uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment