Monday, July 18, 2005

Feeling Old

Has it relly been a month since i've written in here? Damn.. the distractions of Dota and not being able to do anything else at home.

Anyways, i've been doing a lot better spiritually these days.. been going to meetings regularly and a bit excited about this weekends convention. My sister won't be there though - she'll be at the one going down in Mid West - so might be a LITTLE boring.. yet excting if that makes any sense.

Been keeping myself pretty busy lately - trying to not focus on a few issues. This weekend i spent helping my aunt and uncle move to they're new house. Gosh.. i'm getting old. The little moving got me all tired and sleepy.
I went to my aunt's part time job at Fish & Chips.. man that place makes sum nasty food. Probably won't be going back there.. the food wasn't that great. Yuck.

I wanna watch Fantastic 4 and Wedding Crashers.. anybody wanna go?

No comments:

Post a Comment