Thursday, March 17, 2005

Company not doing well

Been kinda down lately. Either cuz i haven't seen her in a while - or just depression? Work has been sucking this week. Adam doesn't seem like trying as before. From what i hear, his a little into Quick Start.. hard to do my job when there isn't much motivation. We came to a roadblock when Kia started selling all their cars with accessories.. so all of our current stock is useless at the moment. Totally sucking. What to do.. how to save the company.. dilemma.

I'm thinking about moving back home and take over my dad's business. Or maybe start looking for another job that deals with computer tech. I've been offered a few positions here and there by my ex-coworkers @ excite.. they are all in SF though.

It's already 3/17/05.. 2005 is going by fairly quickly. I remember when i made new years resolutions.. as if it was yesterday. I think this year is going to go very quickly.

One more week and it's Big Bear cabin time! I have high hopes.. i think it's going to be fun.

I was pretty tired at work today.. went to my car and took a 30 min nap. Can't concentrate @ work with Robert pissin in his desk chatting and just posting on forums. Oh what else to write.. can't think at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment