Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Rejected by Cal Grant

Omg.. i haven't blogged in the longest time. I guess this sorta filters out most of the visitors here. I know i don't visit any of the blogs that dont' get updated anymore. I'm not sure why i stopped blogging.. i always thought i was doing this for myself to write down everything i have been doing as a diary. But then - after 7 months of doing it periodically it became boring and time consuming. I was actually happier playing video games rather than writing here and updating bjunkyard.

Looks like, i stopped my last blog entry while being sick. Maybe that had something to do with it. I was pretty damn sick that week.. i think it lasted about 7-8 days of severe fever and constant stuffed nose.

I have been pretty busy lately.. finals are coming up - i've been working constantly all day. I have been using these Crest Whitestrips for the past 2 weeks.. and am noticing a pretty good difference. I think i'll get a second box and keep using it.

I also got rejected from Cal Grant. Assholes.. i won't go further into that cuz i'm bitter.

i cant think of things to write right now.. i'll write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment